“The Pro-life movement is deeply rooted in the fundamental belief that every life is worth something, no matter how small or poor or unwanted it is.”
The Pro-life movement is one of the most powerful causes in history. It has to be, too. It’s central to the battle for the spirit and culture of our world. It’s a battle for all life — including and especially the most vulnerable in the womb. WonderWe and VolunteerMark stand behind this movement and all life — at a time when the movement needs the help of technology to organize, fundraise and communicate towards action to make a difference. It’s largely why we made our products to start. The movement’s work is paying off too. Now, the Pro-life movement has won the hearts and minds of a majority of the population who share the Pro-Life view.
However, the margin isn’t large and the battle will be ongoing — as secular forces that do not support protecting or even recognizing the life of the unborn are not going to stop their attack. And, they have the support of “Big Tech” to boot, who is not even simply passive. Big tech is against the Pro-life movement, suppressing and litigating while supporting the opposition financially and technically.
The latest surveys indicate that the frequency of abortions at a national level has significantly come down with people are now supporting restrictions on abortion as pregnancies approach fetal viability. This is very hopeful. Your efforts are paying dividends in this world and the next.
Several communities in place are stepping in to assist women with unplanned or medically problematic pregnancies should Roe be abruptly overturned.
Pro-life isn’t only about abortion, it means that every life has value. Organizations like Pro-Life Action Network Inc. (Show Me A Sign Fund Raiser & PLAN2Pray Fund Raiser), Campaign Life Coalition (Help Fr. Tony Van Hee), LIFE Runners (LIFE Runners Creed), Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform (NotAnother50), support “Right-to-Life” and continue to fight against abortions.
These organizations are working incessantly to offer hope to women facing unplanned pregnancies by providing practical help and emotional support. The fundraisers/campaigns that are running include support for women to Buy diapers, clothes, and formula to support life and to Pay for legal expenses to adopt a child, among others.
Explained below are a few ideas as to how we can extend our support to the pro-life movement.
1. Create an Environment to Help Moms-to-be! – Make sure to arrange for proper nutrition (such as iron, iodine, and folate) and keep them healthy. Make a difference in one’s life by assisting students in need. Host a drive for essential items or fundraise money to help them.
2. Provide Medical Help Including Perinatal Hospice – Save the Storks is an organization that revolutionizes the meaning of Pro-Life. The organization provides mobile medical units that provide pregnancy tests and ultrasounds. Collaborate with such organizations that are passionate about helping others.
3. Host a Baby Shower – Form an on-campus Pro-Life group that supports expecting students who need help. Host baby showers and invite fellow students and parents interested in participating. Alternatively, the group can also donate a collection of baby items to expecting student(s), help with decorations, food, games, DIY party favors, so forth.
4. Volunteer/Fundraise for a Pregnancy Resource Center (PRC) / Nursing Home – Volunteer at your local PRCs where you can share your message with abortion-vulnerable women and save lives. Likewise, being a volunteer at a nursing home allows you to show the elderly that they matter. Your presence would make their day! Organizing fundraising for these centers would help them immensely in buying needed items.
5. Be an active participant at National Pro-Life Events – This would increase the awareness to scale up the reach to your social network. To other on-campus groups who are pro-life – On-campus church groups, for instance.
It is crucial for everybody to bond and works as a group to spread the pro-life message. At the same time, having fun is also equally important. WonderWe enables individuals and organizations alike, to organize your very own pro-life fundraisers and spread the word. WonderWe also features fundraising options in the form of P2P and Groups for us to collaborate with others and organize campaigns.
So why wait! Get started today – https://www.wonderwe.com/pro-life/